Is there anyone who played Little League Baseball in the 80’s and not pack your mouth full of bubble gum? We use to put so much gum in our mouths trying to emulate our favorite big leaguers and their tobacco filled mouths. I remember a black gum that if you put enough in, when you spit, it was black just like tobacco chewing/spitting big leagues. But that’s a story for another day. The ultimate gum to chew was Big League Chew. Not because it tasted good, it was ok, but because of the pouch it came in. Looked like a real chewing tobacco pouch. And when you opened it up, the gum was all shredded, like tobacco. Made us all feel like we were in the big leagues.
- McDonald’s Shamrock Shakes
- Carvel’s Cookie O’Puss Ice Cream Cake
- A Comeback?!
- A 7-Up Christmas!
- Milk, It Does the Body Good
- Pizza Hut Commercial from TMNT Movie
- S’mores Crunch Cereal – Yea, they actually made it
- Move Over Bacon, There’s something better…Sizzlean!
- I Feel Like Chicken Tonight!
- And All the Cheese Goes Blub Blub Blub, Ellio’s Pizza!